There are 2 single room available for nightly rental. Please note that the single rooms do not have kitchens.
Single Room Amenities
These rooms offer the following amenities:
- Flat screen HD DirecTV
- DVD Player (movies library in clubhouse)
- Faux Fireplace/Heating Unit
- Large Lake side Picture Window
- All Bathroom and Bedroom linens
- There are no kitchens in the single room. See the inventory list.
- See the Resort Map for location of building.
- Toilet paper (septic only) supplied as well as starter pack of paper towels and some coffee & water & popcorn supplied to get you through the first night.
- Towel Exchange Program available at Clubhouse to refresh your towel at any time. Housekeeping services during stay available for additional fee.
- Twins converted to King (using kit) is available but please let us know in advance so we can have it ready for you upon arrival.
- Items Often Forgotten? Bring your own pool and beach towels, charcoal for the grill, life vests for kids, and fishing license.
- Note: All additional items needed for your stay are the responsibility of the guest. The Resort does not have a full service front desk and cannot supply additional items. We sell ice, wood for the fire pit, tee shirts and a small retail shop is opening on site in 2015. Grocery stores and Walmart are approximately a 10 minute drive.
The single rooms are about 300 square feet with two twins which can be converted to a King Conversion bed (using a kit) upon request. The sitting space has a flat screen DirecTV, a faux fireplace/heater, a wall unit air conditioner and there is a single bathroom with a tub/shower.
The single rooms are lake front rooms right next to each other on the bottom floor of the building with Unit #15 taking up the entire top floor. This building is locate near the boat launch area and across the way from Cabin #1 (see Resort Map for layout). The single rooms share a charcoal grill with grilling utensils at the entrance to the rooms which is lake side. A guest would walk across the parking area to the grassy lake front for a quick jump in the lake. The small beach area is located just off to the right for easy access to the lake for swimming. The single rooms do not have a dedicated picnic table but a guest can simply head over to the lake front and picnic at the table there.
The single rooms sleep 2 people with a maximum capacity of 3 people. There is an additional $10/nightly charge for the 3rd person if they are over the age of 12. An air mattress and bedding is provided.
Each unit comes with 1 parking space (additional available upon request). Boat slips and trailer parking also available for a small fee.