Medium 2 Bedroom Cabin
There are 2 medium 2 bedroom Cabins lake side along Lake Breeze Resort shoreline.
These Cabins offer the following amenities:
- Flat screen HD DirecTV
- DVD Player (movies library in clubhouse)
- Faux Fireplace/Heating Unit
- Large Lake side Picture Window
- All Bathroom, Bedroom and Kitchen linens
- Kitchen is stocked with a basic set of pots & pan, utensils, and glassware (see inventory)
- See the Resort Map for location of building.
- Toilet paper (septic only) supplied as well as starter pack of paper towels and some coffee & water & popcorn supplied to get you through the first night.
- Towel Exchange Program available at Clubhouse to refresh your towel at any time. Housekeeping services during stay available for additional fee.
- Twins converted to King (using kit) is available but please let us know in advance so we can have it ready for you upon arrival.
- Items Often Forgotten? Bring your own pool and beach towels, charcoal for the grill, life vests for kids, and fishing license.
- Note: All additional items needed for your stay are the responsibility of the guest. The Resort does not have a full service front desk and cannot supply additional items. We sell ice, wood for the fire pit, tee shirts and a small retail shop is opening on site in 2015. Grocery stores and Walmart are approximately a 10 minute drive.
The medium 2 bedroom cabins are about 440 square feet. Each has a queen in one bedroom and two twins in the second larger bedroom. The twins can be converted to a King Conversion bed (using a kit) upon request. Both cabins have kitchens, a living room with flat screen DirecTV and a faux fireplace/heater, a single bathroom with a tub/shower.
The air conditioner is a wall unit located in the living room and each room is equipped with a ceiling fan. The kitchen runs along one wall in the living space with a table for 4-5 people. The decor in the cabins has all been updated in 2014 with a warm, shabby-chic feel while maintaining the traditional Lake of the Ozarks cabin look.
Cabin #1 is locate near the boat launch area and across the way from Cabin #15, Single #16 and Single #17. It has a private deck with patio table and chairs alongside the cabin (see Resort Map for layout) and the parking is just in front of the cabin. There are just a few stairs with a handrail to enter the cabin. This unit shares a common side wall (bathroom wall) with Cabin #2. Cabin #1 has a beautiful view of the lake and it is only a few strides through a grassy lake front for a quick jump in the lake. It has an individual charcoal grill with grilling utensils on the lake side of the cabin where a set of comfortable sitting chairs and a picnic table is designated for your cabin.
Cabin #6 is located between Cabin #5 and Cabin #8. It has a shared entrance deck with Cabin #8 (see Resort Map for layout) and the parking is on the backside of the cabin. There are about 10 stairs with a handrail to enter the cabin. This unit shares a common side wall (bathroom wall) with Cabin #5. Cabin #6 shares an entrance deck with Cabin #8 along the side of the cabin. This cabin also has a beautiful view of the lake. A guest would walk down about 10 deck stair steps onto the shady, grassy lake front for a quick jump in the lake. The small beach area is located just off to the right for easy access the lake for swimming. It has an individual charcoal grill and grilling utensils on the lake side of the cabin where a comfortable set of sitting chairs and picnic table are designated for your cabin.
The medium 2 bedroom cabins sleep 4 people with a maximum capacity of 5 people. There is an additional $10/nightly charge for the 5th person if they are over the age of 12. An air mattress and bedding is provided.
Each unit comes with 1 parking space (additional available upon request). Boat slips and trailer parking also available for a small fee.